The Partnership for Strong Communities has created housing data profiles for every town in the state, along with a statewide profile and profiles for each of Connecticut's counties to help residents, developers, legislators, etc. make data driven decisions regarding a wide array of housing issues.
The housing profiles include data from the 2000 Census, the 2011-15 American Community Survey, population projections from the Connecticut State Data Center, Affordable Housing Appeals List data collected by the Connecticut Department of Housing and building permits data collected by the Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development.
For more information, contact Sean Ghio, Policy Director at email@example.com.
Click on the links below to view the 2018 Housing Data Profiles for the towns in Fairfield County:
- New Canaan
- New Fairfield
Click here to view the housing data profile for Fairfield County.
Click here to view all towns listed alphabetically.
- Fairfield County municipalities
- Hartford County municipalities
- Litchfield County municipalities
- Middlesex County municipalities
- New Haven County municipalities
- New London County municipalities
- Tolland County municipalities
- Windham County municipalities
Last updated November 21, 2019