Current Action Alerts
Learn more about What You Can Do to promote affordable housing, develop solutions to end homelessness and to foster vibrant communities.
Below is an archive of action alerts that the Partnership has sent for the 2020 legislative session.
- May 1: Housing and Homelessness Updates During COVID-19 (Partnership)
- April 29: Newest Federal Stimulus Includes No New Housing Resources (Partnership)
- April 16: Connecticut Advocates Call For State Action To Stabilize Rent, Prevent Homelessness (HOMEConnecticut)
- April 8: How the CARES Act Federal Stimulus Affects Connecticut (Partnership)
- March 31: CT Housing Advocates: Stimulus Funds Should Go Toward Housing The Homeless (Reaching Home)
- March 27: What You Need to Know About the Stimulus and Housing (Partnership)
- March 24: Legislative Update: Capitol to Remain Closed, State Working on Stimulus Package (Partnership)
- March 11: CT Legislature Passes Bond Package, New Resources for Affordable Housing (Partnership)
- March 10: Canceled: Reaching Home Advocacy Day (Reaching Home)
- March 3: This Week's Public Hearings: Access to Child Care and Identity Documents for Families and Youth Experiencing Homelessness (Reaching Home)
- February 26: Upcoming Committee Hearings to Support Access to Identity Documents for Youth Experiencing Homelessness (Reaching Home)
- February 25: Register Now for Advocacy Day (Reaching Home)
- February 19: Public Hearing This Friday - Planning and Development in CT (HOMEConnecticut)
- February 18: Friday DMHAS Appropriations Hearing - Submit Your Testimony (Reaching Home)
- February 15: February 21 DMHAS Hearing - Crucial Health and Housing Resources (Reaching Home)
- February 7: Make Your Voice Heard at CT Legislature Appropriations Public Hearings (Reaching Home)
- February 6: Gov. Lamont's Midterm Budget Adjustments - Housing and Homelessness Resources (Partnership)
- February 4: Save the Date for Appropriations Public Hearings (Reaching Home)
Click here for a list of the Partnership's legislative priorities for the 2020 session.