Strengthen housing delivery systems; create and scale supportive and affordable housing to meet the need.
- Expand and target rent subsidies
- Stimulate the development of supportive housing and mixed-income communities
- Embed strategies to prevent and end homelessness within State and municipal housing policies
- Aggressively leveraging and competing for Federal rent subsidies, housing development dollars, and service funding
- Incentivize creation of service-supported affordable housing for families
Click here to view a list of workgroup members.
For more information about the Affordable and Supportive Housing Workgroup, please contact Alicia Woodsby - Alicia@pschousing.org or 860-244-0066.
Last Updated: July 11, 2016