North Central Regional Mental Health Board Hosts Supportive Housing Forum
Join the North Central Regional Mental Health Board (NCRMHB) for discussion around housing needs for people who struggle with mental health and addiction.
Date & time: January 30, 2019; 9:00 am-12:00 pm
Location: Beacon Health Options, The Hartford Room, 500 Enterprise Drive, Rocky Hill, CT
Invited presenters include:
• Alicia Woodsby, Partnership for Strong Communities
• Richard Cho, CT Coalition to End Homelessness
• Kim Karanda, CT Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
• Steve DiLella, CT Department of Housing
• Chelsea Ross, Corporation for Supportive Housing
To RSVP for this event, call 860-667-6388.