HOMEConnecticut is a broad-based Collective Impact initiative of partners working to ensure everyone in Connecticut has access to safe, stable, accessible, and affordable housing in the community of their choice. HOMEConnecticut provides statewide convening around collective goals:
- Increasing rental assistance and investment in affordable housing
- Advancing housing quality, safety, and justice
- Removing barriers to affordable housing production
HOMEConnecticut works to advance its work through:
- Legislative and administrative advocacy;
- Outreach and engagement with municipalities, policymakers, key partners, and allies;
- Research, analysis, and publication of affordable housing information.
Currently, HOMEConnecticut is led by a Coordinating Committee. Partnership for Strong Communities serves as the backbone organization for HOMEConnecticut. Please contact HOMECT@pschousing.org if you are interested in learning more.
Collective Impact Model
HOMEConnecticut utilizes a collective impact model. Collective impact is the commitment of a group of actors from different sectors to a common agenda for solving a specific social problem, using a structured form of collaboration.