On August 30, 2016, the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) announced $300 million in funding to provide Veteran families that are experiencing homelessness or at risk of becoming homelessgreater access to support services. This funding is allocated to the Supportive Services for Families (SSVF) program, which provides an array of services to prevent homelessness among low-income Veterans families.
Below is a list of organizations serving Connecticut that received funding:
- Columbus House, Inc.-$1,516,990
- Community Renewal Team, Inc.- $529,380
- The Workplace, Inc.-$1,281,624
- Operation Stand Down Rhode Island- $1,027,140
- Veteran's Inc.-$2,020,000
Click here to read the press release.