ACTION ALERT for the Appropriations Committee Budget Hearing:
Department of Housing Budget Proposals through the Conservation and Development Subcommittee
The Appropriations Committee will hold a public hearing on the Governor's FY 2022-2023 proposed budget for Conservation and Development agencies including the Department of Housing on Friday, February 19, 2021 at 5:00 P.M. via Zoom.
We encourage all members to submit written testimony in support of our shared legislative priorities:
- For sample testimony language for Reaching Home Campaign partners, click here.
- For sample testimony language for HOMEConnecticut Campaign partners, click here.
You must email written testimony to APPTestimony@cga.ct.gov in Word or PDF format.
If you wish to provide verbal testimony during the hearing:
- You must register using the On-line Testimony Registration Form
- Registration will close on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 3:00 P.M
- Speaker order of approved registrants will be listed in a randomized order and posted on the Appropriations Committee website on Friday, February 19, 2021 at 10:00 A.M. under Public Hearing Testimony.
- If you do not have internet access, you may provide testimony via telephone. To register to testify by phone, call the Phone Registrant Line at (860) 240-0033 to leave your contact information.
- Speakers will be limited to three (3) minutes of testimony.
- Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to let us know that you are planning to testify virtually!