On July 25, the State Bond Commission met and voted on 51 items. Items related to housing, homelessness and/or community development include the following:
- #7. Dept. of Housing (DOH) - $3m for Shoreline Resiliency Fund
- #14. DOH - $25.2m for FLEX program, to be allocated to various development projects in Meriden, Stonington, Stamford, Waterbury and East Lyme
- #22. Capitol Region Development Authority (CRDA) - $8.2m for housing development in Hartford
- #30. DOH - $13.8m for FLEX funding, to be allocated to projects in Westport and New London
- #36. Office of Policy and Management - $2.5m for the Nonprofit Collaboration Incentive Grant Program, including grants to Mercy Housing, New London Homeless Hospitality and the CT Association of Non-Profits' center in Hartford
- #44. DOH - $10m for Housing Trust Fund, to be allocated to projects in Stonington and Hartford
- #45. DOH - $12.2m for Housing Trust Fund, to be allocated to CHAMP projects
Read about it at CT News Junkie.
Click here to view the Agenda for the State Bond Commission on July 25, 2014.
Click here for the press release regarding the Nonprofit Collaboration Incentive Grant Program.
Click here for the press release regarding the Shoreline Resiliency Fund.