Bridgeport Housing First is seeking a Program Manager. The job description for the position is as follows:
The Bridgeport Housing First (BHF) Collaborative is a locally developed plan to end chronic homelessness in the Greater Bridgeport Region.
The Program Manager of Bridgeport Housing First will oversee all aspects of the program's operations to ensure the delivery of quality client-driven direct services based on evidence based practices. The Program Manager will work closely with the program managers/supervisors from each of the collaborating agencies and will serve as the interface between the Leadership Committee and Management Team. The Program Manager will also work to enhance the community infrastructure by solidifying the required partnerships and linkages across sectors that include healthcare, workforce development, judicial and education in promoting a true coordinated access system.
- Work collaboratively with the Coordinated Access team to identify, engage, and enroll those homeless individuals and families in the community who have been identified as the most vulnerable.
- Work with the Housing Coordinator to construct a steady stream of affordable housing units and expedite the lease up process.
- Ensure the program is adhering to BHFC core policies, best practices and fidelity to the CTI model.
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with the BHFC Management Team to work on QA goals, address gaps and barriers in the delivery system and promote connection to mainstream resources.
- Create, implement and monitor all program systems, processes and procedures.
- Ensure that the program is effectively interfacing with the SOAR program.
- Work collaboratively with the QA Team and supervisors from member agencies to train, coordinate and evaluate the BHFC Team.
- Act as a liaison with partner agencies and community service providers BHF to optimize utilization and flow of inpatient and outpatient community treatment, support and social services as well as effective and appropriate discharge planning.
- Represent the BHFC at Opening Doors Fairfield County, appropriate community meetings and in the greater Bridgeport community at-large.
- Compile data for written reports requested by funding sources and for the BHFC Leadership Team.
- Provide effective and ongoing communication to all local and regional partners and stakeholders.
- Conduct workshops and trainings on relevant topics.
The Program Manager of the BHF Collaborative will report to the BHF Leadership Team
REQUIREMENTS: Master's Degree in Social Work or other related field with a minimum of 5 years experience in working with the homeless or at risk population including experience in program management. Must have the ability to work on a community level and engage in a collaborative approach. Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills, as well as computer literacy;
Please email cover letter and resume via email to: David Rich firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Open until filled
Salary commensurate with experience; full benefits package