The annual Reaching Home Awards Celebration honors the dedication of the many people across Connecticut who contribute towards ending homelessness. The awards will be presented at the Virtual 16th Annual Reaching Home Awards Celebration on Wednesday, June 16th, 2021.
Below are the award categories and nomination guidelines.
- The Carol Walter Housing Tenant Award
- The Diane Randall Leadership Award
- The Rev. Richard Schuster Advocacy Award
- The Barbara Geller Career Achievement Award
The full descriptions of each category are available in the nomination form.
- Individuals who live or work in Connecticut, and who promote or advocate solutions to end homelessness are eligible for nomination.
- Members of the HOMEConnecticut or Reaching Home Campaign, boards or partner organizations are eligible. Partnership for Strong Communities employees are NOT eligible.
- Award recipients of any of the awards in the last 7 years are not eligible.
- You may submit as many nominations in as many categories as you would like.
Click here to access the online nomination form. The deadline for all nominations is Monday, April 19th, 2021. We encourage you to nominate all of your colleagues, partners, volunteers and consumers who have gone above and beyond in the work of the Reaching Home Campaign.