The Partnership for Strong Communities has released its 2019 Legislative Agenda for the ongoing Connecticut legislative session.
Key legislative priorities for the Partnership include:
- Restoring Housing Support Services for High Need Populations
- Preserving the Housing/Homelessness Resources at the Department of Housing
- Maintaining Support for Coordinated Access Networks (CANs)
- Expanding Rapid Re-Housing Resources
- Continuing Strategic Capital Investments in Affordable housing
- Identifying and Educating Students Experiencing Homelessness
- Accelerating Housing Development Through Incentives
The full text of the Partnership's legislative agenda is available here.