Join us at The Lyceum on April 21, 2015 for IForums 2015
Public Housing Revitalization: Building Communities Together
What opportunities exist as the state undertakes the revitalization of its public housing?
With a 10-Year Capital Plan now available, public housing authorities are faced with new funding, development and management challenges. At the same time, new legislation provides public housing residents a prominent seat at the table in the redevelopment process.
Join us as two panels discuss how housing authorities, public housing residents, technical assistance providers and funding agencies are using the redevelopment process as an opportunity to sustain a valuable resource while building inclusive and sustainable communities.
Panel discussion among state agency officials and technical assistance providers:
- Cathy Branch Stebbins, CONN-NAHRO
- Betsy Crum, CT Housing Coalition
- Daisy Franklin, Publicly-Assisted Housing Resident Network
- Susan Harkett-Turley, HERC
- Lynn Koroser-Crane, CT Housing Finance Authority
- Nick Lundgren, CT Department of Housing
Panel discussion featuring officials from public housing authorities:
- Neil Griffin, Housing Authority of the Town of Glastonbury
- Carol Martin, Westport Housing Authority, Fairfield Housing Authority
- Kelly McDermott, East Hartford Housing Authority
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
The Lyceum, 227 Lawrence Street, Hartford, CT (directions)
8:30am – 9:00am: Coffee, pastry, conversation 9:00am – 11:30am: Program
Event is free. We expect strong attendance.
Click here for a flyer of the event.