The State Bond Commission met on February 28, approving various housing-related items, including the following:
- Item # 7 - Funding to preserve and recapitalize three Supportive Housing Demonstration projects.
- Item # 8 - Funding to finance predevelopment costs for project planning and development at various facilities in the state-sponsored housing portfolio.
- Item # 15 - Supplemental funding for the Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program.
- Item #18 – Funding for the Capital Region Development Authority to finance various housing development projects in Hartford.
- Item #32 – Funding to finance grants-in-aids and loans for various housing projects under the Flexible Housing Program.
- Item #44 - Funding for projects under the Competitive Housing Assistance for Multifamily Properties (CHAMP) program.
Click here for the full agenda.