Connecticut homelessness advocates are considering ways to better incorporate data into the effort to end homelessness, the subject of a webinar hosted by the Connecticut Coalition to End Homelessness (CCEH) on June 8. A guide to framing the story of homelessness with numbers, a Massachusetts based shelter vs. supportive housing cost-benefit analysis, homelessness data sources, and a community ten-year-plan to end homelessness report card were all shared during the webinar.
- Shelby Mertes - Partnership for Strong Communities
- Matthew Simmonds - SimtechSolutions, Inc.
- Sarah Zucker - Connecticut Coalition to End Homelessness
- Christie Corrigan - Journey Home Connecticut
- Tracy Helin - Connecticut Coalition to End Homelessness, Moderator