CSH has made materials available from a June 9 webinar, part of CSH's ongoing healthcare series aimed at illustrating the potential avenues to and benefits of connecting Supportive Housing tenants to improved Medicaid and healthcare coverage.
By targeting the most vulnerable populations, community after community have found housing connected to health services improves health outcomes and reduces Medicaid costs for current enrollees who are high cost, high frequenters of emergency rooms, hospitals nursing homes and other costly services. Thus far, two webinars have taken place with two more scheduled over the summer.
- 6/9 - Supportive Housing Reducing Medicaid Costs and Improving Health Outcomes: A Review and Update of the Evidence
- 6/23 - How Community Health Centers, Behavioral Health Clinics and Hospitals are Leading Innovation in Supportive Housing
- 7/21 - Health Homes: Where Does Supportive Housing Fit?
- 8/18 - Sustaining Services Funding by Utilizing Medicaid
All calls will take place on Thursdays at 3-4 p.m. ET
- PowerPoint - A Review and Update of the Evidence
- PowerPoint - Supportive Housing Reducing Medicaid Costs & Improving Healthcare
- PowerPoint - Housing is Prevention and Healthcare - The Case of HIV/AIDS
To Learn More:
Webinar Series Page